Malaysia Bird Photography Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trip to FH last Saturday

+3
Josephine Lopez
alphan
wahoo
7 posters

Go down

Trip to FH last Saturday Empty Trip to FH last Saturday

Post by wahoo Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:15 am

Heavy rain all the way from KL resulting heavy fog in the morning. A good indication that birds should be very active but bad for IQ.. hehe

Sighted a first bird at the Masjid, taken at 7:03AM after I performed my morning prayer... still dark then due to fog and dark sky from the rain overnight

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

Reached Jelai Resort, group of birders was very busy shooting this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

and this

this

I dun care if people says this is lupsup.. ehehe

once the fog is cleared, birds also gone. so, I went for breakfast at the food court nearby (dem, I'm starving!)
by the time I came back to JR, this little fella show up and entertained us very well...

wahoo
wahoo
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

Back to top Go down

Trip to FH last Saturday Empty Re: Trip to FH last Saturday

Post by wahoo Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:23 am

Not a good shot though

lupsup lupsup la, I dun care.. LOL

Went to Jeriau afterward, getting these:

After lunch, went to Telekom loop

full frame

shoot until yawn... heheheh

wahoo
wahoo
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

Back to top Go down

Post by alphan Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Nice series. Got more to come?
alphan
alphan
Bulbul
Bulbul

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine Lopez Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Wow.... so many all in one day? Your so call "lupsup" also very nice let.

Josephine Lopez
Sparrow
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by jhseow Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:11 am

So many in one trip !
You should have more Sultan Tit .
jhseow
jhseow
鸟语花香

Back to top Go down

Post by wahoo Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Sultan Tit and Grey-chinned Minivet image quality no good, so I dun want to share it here. only in FB.

But I miss the Verditer FC and the Brown Wood Owl. my friends stays overnight got it on Sunday...
wahoo
wahoo
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

Back to top Go down

Post by sinner Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:34 pm

Soooo many. Envy!!

sinner
Bulbul
Bulbul

Back to top Go down