Malaysia Bird Photography Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some story to share about David Bakewell aka digdeep1962

+2
JKC
Mr No Good
6 posters

Go down

Some story to share about David Bakewell aka digdeep1962 Empty Some story to share about David Bakewell aka digdeep1962

Post by Mr No Good Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Dave, hope you don't mind me sharing this to our forum members...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mr No Good
Mr No Good
山林与鸟

http://www.flickr.com/photos/banhor/

Back to top Go down

Some story to share about David Bakewell aka digdeep1962 Empty Re: Some story to share about David Bakewell aka digdeep1962

Post by JKC Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:36 pm

thanks for sharing. seems like dave has many years of birders watching. I wonder why he said he doesn't like birds in the first place? hahahaaa
JKC
JKC
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/24469470@N04/

Back to top Go down

Some story to share about David Bakewell aka digdeep1962 Empty Re: Some story to share about David Bakewell aka digdeep1962

Post by wahoo Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:08 pm

I've read these few days back. very informative in full two-page write-up
wahoo
wahoo
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr No Good Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:14 pm

JKC wrote:thanks for sharing. seems like dave has many years of birders watching. I wonder why he said he doesn't like birds in the first place? hahahaaa

He watch birds not birders la. Razz Razz Razz

Maybe you misunderstood. He meant he likes birds and he will took photograph of the birds but he is not a photographer...yet.
In his theory, A "photographer" who likes birds will have wonderful images like Makus sifu Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Mr No Good
Mr No Good
山林与鸟

http://www.flickr.com/photos/banhor/

Back to top Go down

Post by wahoo Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Mr No Good wrote:
JKC wrote:thanks for sharing. seems like dave has many years of birders watching. I wonder why he said he doesn't like birds in the first place? hahahaaa

He watch birds not birders la. Razz Razz Razz

Maybe you misunderstood. He meant he likes birds and he will took photograph of the birds but he is not a photographer...yet.
In his theory, A "photographer" who likes birds will have wonderful images like Makus sifu Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

you and jkc oso the same laa... ehehehhe
wahoo
wahoo
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

Back to top Go down

Post by jytou Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:28 pm

yeah..... good article, in case some of you did not notice, Dave had joined our forum as well...... Very Happy

jytou
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

Back to top Go down

Post by makus Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:02 pm

You misunderstood Razz
He said he is 'a birder who takes photographs' and not 'a bird photographer who likes birds', he didn't say he doesn't like birds Smile

Btw here is another related article:

Wonder who are the 10 bird watchers on the 500 list Razz
makus
makus
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

Back to top Go down

Post by jytou Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:28 pm

makus wrote:

You misunderstood Razz
He said he is 'a birder who takes photographs' and not 'a bird photographer who likes birds', he didn't say he doesn't like birds Smile

just click on dave's blogspot at the end of the article, there goes the top 10.... I am half way there, yup literally half way, with nearly 250 species..... Laughing Laughing dont worry, I still have another 27 years to go to get 40 years experience, so, 10 lifers per year will do the trick good enuf...... hehehehe.......

jytou
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

Back to top Go down

Post by JKC Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:02 pm

makus wrote:

You misunderstood Razz

oic lol!
JKC
JKC
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/24469470@N04/

Back to top Go down

Post by mun Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:19 pm

makus wrote:

I am only #4 in the list Embarassed
mun
mun
Bulbul
Bulbul

http://penangbirder.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down