Malaysia Bird Photography Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indigo-banded kingfisher (Ceyx cyanopectus)

3 posters

Go down

Indigo-banded kingfisher (Ceyx cyanopectus) Empty Indigo-banded kingfisher (Ceyx cyanopectus)

Post by dolina Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

The indigo-banded kingfisher (Ceyx cyanopectus) is a species of bird in the family Alcedinidae. It is endemic to the Philippines, where it is a generally uncommon but locally common resident of the northern and central islands. There are two subspecies, the nominate race, which occurs on Luzon, Polillo, Mindoro, Sibuyan and Ticao, and C. c. nigriostris, which is found in Panay, Negros and Cebu. It forms a superspecies with the southern silvery kingfisher of the southern Philippines.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Location: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Settings: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
dolina
dolina
Bulbul
Bulbul

Back to top Go down

Indigo-banded kingfisher (Ceyx cyanopectus) Empty Re: Indigo-banded kingfisher (Ceyx cyanopectus)

Post by BENCYF Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:58 am

Wow.... this is awesome
BENCYF
BENCYF
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

Back to top Go down

Indigo-banded kingfisher (Ceyx cyanopectus) Empty Re: Indigo-banded kingfisher (Ceyx cyanopectus)

Post by dolina Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:57 pm

Thanks Ben
dolina
dolina
Bulbul
Bulbul

Back to top Go down

Post by nelson khor Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:12 pm

Lovely Kingfisher....  how many baby will have ?
nelson khor
nelson khor
鸟神

http://www.pbase.com/me_photoshots

Back to top Go down

Post by dolina Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:37 am

I honestly do not know. I hope a lot!

I went back to photograph the Indigo-banded Kingfisher again, but this time with a hide.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Click this link then the photo inside the link to see the Photosphere.

A Photosphere is a 360-degree panorama that lets you take immersive pictures with your phone, then share them online. You can pan and zoom, much like you can with the Google Street View feature we've all come to know on Google Maps.

Only, these are our images.

Sadly, it was a no show.
dolina
dolina
Bulbul
Bulbul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down