Malaysia Bird Photography Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashy-Fronted Bulbul (Pycnonotus cinereifrons)

4 posters

Go down

Ashy-Fronted Bulbul (Pycnonotus cinereifrons) Empty Ashy-Fronted Bulbul (Pycnonotus cinereifrons)

Post by dolina Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

Framed in camera, no crop. Best viewed full screen on a Retina Display at the following sites below

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Ashy-Fronted Bulbul (Pycnonotus cinereifrons) is a species of songbird in the Pycnonotidae family. It is endemic to Palawan Island in the Philippines. Its natural habitat is subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests. It previously was considered a subspecies of the olive-winged bulbul.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Location: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Settings: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
dolina
dolina
Bulbul
Bulbul

Back to top Go down

Ashy-Fronted Bulbul (Pycnonotus cinereifrons) Empty Re: Ashy-Fronted Bulbul (Pycnonotus cinereifrons)

Post by Mr No Good Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:16 am

This normal looking bulbul really make it difficult to ID huh....great sight you have..
Mr No Good
Mr No Good
山林与鸟

http://www.flickr.com/photos/banhor/

Back to top Go down

Ashy-Fronted Bulbul (Pycnonotus cinereifrons) Empty Re: Ashy-Fronted Bulbul (Pycnonotus cinereifrons)

Post by BENCYF Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:48 am

Good shot
BENCYF
BENCYF
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

Back to top Go down

Post by dolina Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:44 pm

Thanks No Good and BEN. Erwin, the guide, kept telling me it was an endemic. So I just photographed the thing.
dolina
dolina
Bulbul
Bulbul

Back to top Go down

Post by nelson khor Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:20 pm

Don't care is endemic or... just shots.. then view later... hahaha
nelson khor
nelson khor
鸟神

http://www.pbase.com/me_photoshots

Back to top Go down

Post by dolina Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:43 am

lol nelson... i prefer endemics as they tend to have the least documentation/photos about them.

If I post a little egret or eurasian tree sparrow image people would just go "meh".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
dolina
dolina
Bulbul
Bulbul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down