Malaysia Bird Photography Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So dry ahh, then shoot water arrr.. haha

3 posters

Go down

So dry ahh, then shoot water arrr.. haha Empty So dry ahh, then shoot water arrr.. haha

Post by wahoo Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:39 pm

If there is no birds, people say it was dry... but I was wet getting these. the color is oof to others while I barely can see the color shift with my color blind eyes.. but I dun care, just wanna share it here.. haha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

these was taken with 10-stops ND filter which takes couple of minutes to complete the exposure

wahoo
wahoo
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

Back to top Go down

So dry ahh, then shoot water arrr.. haha Empty Re: So dry ahh, then shoot water arrr.. haha

Post by jhseow Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Another way to enjoy the nature !
Look more like the Banded Kingfisher's feeding ground .
jhseow
jhseow
鸟语花香

Back to top Go down

So dry ahh, then shoot water arrr.. haha Empty Re: So dry ahh, then shoot water arrr.. haha

Post by wahoo Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:14 pm

yeah, at least can enjoy nature...
wahoo
wahoo
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

Back to top Go down

Post by JKC Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:45 pm

reminds me about perdik .. lol
JKC
JKC
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/24469470@N04/

Back to top Go down

Post by wahoo Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:52 pm

that's from Perdik la bradahh.. hehe
wahoo
wahoo
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down