Malaysia Bird Photography Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU THINK THIS NEW CANON EOS-1D X WILL BE GOOD FOR BIRDING?

3 posters

Go down

DO YOU THINK THIS NEW CANON EOS-1D X WILL BE GOOD FOR BIRDING? Empty DO YOU THINK THIS NEW CANON EOS-1D X WILL BE GOOD FOR BIRDING?

Post by cactus400D Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Hi Guys,

Come early next year, Canon is going to give us a new toy - just after Chinese New Year (ie when you won yourself lots of money from Uncle Lim - you know lah, CNY, best Chinese does was main, main...).

18MP / up to 14 fps / full frame / High ISO with less noise / plus plenty plenty more new features...
read it here and see what you think of this new toy. So are you willing to up-grade? Price should be around RM18,000+ (was est. at US$6K)...

check it out here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Happy 'googling'... Cheers!

cactus400D
Bulbul
Bulbul

Back to top Go down

DO YOU THINK THIS NEW CANON EOS-1D X WILL BE GOOD FOR BIRDING? Empty Re: DO YOU THINK THIS NEW CANON EOS-1D X WILL BE GOOD FOR BIRDING?

Post by wahoo Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:31 pm

should wait to pair the new 1D-X with newer version of 800mm
wahoo
wahoo
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

Back to top Go down

DO YOU THINK THIS NEW CANON EOS-1D X WILL BE GOOD FOR BIRDING? Empty Re: DO YOU THINK THIS NEW CANON EOS-1D X WILL BE GOOD FOR BIRDING?

Post by nelson khor Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Not for me, no barget... Me only can wait for 8D
nelson khor
nelson khor
鸟神

http://www.pbase.com/me_photoshots

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down